Shipping, delivery and tracking is an important aspect behind a successful eCommerce transaction. These three components help an eCommerce business stand out from the competition.
To make all eCommerce transactions more successful, Magento invites technology conglomerates to their industry partner program. The major partners of Magento are aheadWorks, Canada Post, and shipstation. Reading this blog post will help you to know what these industrial partners have to offer to the Magento merchants.
What are the Magento extensions aheadWorks offers to integrate into your eCommerce store?
With Featured Products 3 Magento extension, you can draw the customer’s attention to the best and profitable products in your eCommerce web store, thereby increasing the revenue.
What are the Magento extensions Canada Posts offers to integrate into your eCommerce store?
Features of Demac Media Canada Posts Integration:
- It tracks on-site shipment
- It creates, print and manage Shipping Manifests.
- It creates and prints Shipping Labels.
- It supports delivery to Canada post office.
Features of Collins Harper Canada Post Shipping Module 2.0:
- It creates shipment with Canada Post.
- It creates and prints Manifests.
- It prints Shipping labels.
- It allows the customers to choose advanced delivery options.
- It is entirely bilingual
It auto generates and print custom documents for International shipments.
What are the Magento extensions that Ship Station offers to integrate into your eCommerce store?
Shipstation provides free extensions to the Magento merchants. The ShipStation extensions help you to download orders on a real-time basis. It also allows you to create UPS, FedEx shipping labels and packing slips and interconnect tracking information to the customers.
Features of ShipStation extensions:
- It amalgamates orders from several channels.
- It does not require any software to install.
- It prints shipping labels and packing slips in batch.
These three major industrial partners no doubt have significantly revolutionized the eCommerce sector.